This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is highly motivated to support and develop Apprentices and Trainees. Working alongside them and their host employer in their journey to become trade professionals within the industry.
Key Selection criteria include:
• Experience working within the Building and Construction industry
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully within a team environment
• Mentoring and coaching skills
• Well developed and demonstrated skills in organisation, planning, negotiation and conflict resolution
• Well developed written and oral communication skills
• Drivers Licence and White Card
Remuneration package includes Superannuation, fully maintained company vehicle, phone, iPad and computer.